A Block For You In Canberra's Throsby
A desirable block in an enviable location.
Block 14, Section 35, Throsby
Block Area: 450m2 approx.
Block price: $460,000
Construction price: $469,000
– Double Glazed windows throughout
– Timber window frames to front facade
– Jasper feature stone to facade as per artist impression
-R2.5 external walls, R6 to ceilings
– Bioethanol feature fire place to lounge room.
– Landscaped and irrigated as per artist impression
– Drive way and foot paths around residence – 3% black
– Double roller blindsa Full height tiling to a bathroom and ensuite.
– 2550mm ceilings to housea 3000mm raked ceilings to dining and family areas
– Timber look garage doora Daiken – Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
-Custom vanitys with stone bechtops
– SMEG appliances
– 40mm Bench Tops
– Soft close draws and doors
– Laminex cupboard
– Alarm video intercom
– Tiled alfresco porch
For a detailed list of inclusions contact Edward Today!
Throsby is a new addition to the Gungahlin locality. Set amongst stunning reserve lands, this up and coming location is the perfect destination for a family home.
For those who enjoy a jog in the great outdoors, you can try the hilltop hike to start your day or just a casual stroll with the kids. Throsby has it all.
Just next-door is Muligans Flat woodlands reserve, a perfect place for walking or taking the kids on a twilight tour to see if they can spot some nocturnal animals.
Only 2km from Gungahlin Town center and just 11km to the city, everything is closer to you than you think.
* Estimated minimum EER 6.0 stars. Final EER dependent on final construction.
**Images show similar inclusions.