10 Fricker Place Casey, ACT 2913
Located in the only Cul-Da-Sac in Springbank Rise, this exceptional new home awaits its new owners.
Forget moving into a home that has already been lived in! Move into a brand new, un-lived in, new carpet smelling home!
No need to wait for any tenants to move out, no need to scrub the house clean when you move in, simply unpack your life into the many storage solutions throughout the home and you’re done!
Built by the incredibly talented builders of Tesko Homes, you can feel confident that no shortcuts have been taken!
Your new home boasts 3 very spacious bedrooms with built in robes, and a master Bedroom with a walk-in robe and beautiful ensuite, featuring floor to ceiling tiles and a rainfall showerhead.
Enjoy cooking in your new kitchen on your Bosch appliances (stove, oven, rangehood) and store food for the whole winter in the walk in pantry because you won’t want to leave your home!
Your home boasts a very spacious formal lounge, a family/dining room and a covered alfresco complete with outdoor powers point and a gas points for your in built BBQ.
Rest assured you will impress you guests upon their entry to your new home with the 2.7m high ceilings and picture cavities with feature down lights to add a touch of art to your home.
Set the mood with Led down lights with dimmer switchers throughout the home.
The clever designers of your home have ensured that the whole colour palette throughout the home is neutral and easy to adapt any additional colours to.
• Block 13 Section 120
• Land Size 455.00sqm
• Gross Building Area 231.61sqm
• Living Area 177.17sqm
• Garage 42.71sqm
• Alfresco 9.60 sqm
• Porch 2.11 sqm
• Bosch Oven, Stove and Rangehood
• Stone bench tops
• Walk in pantry
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet
• Spacious laundry
• Formal lounge
• Family/dining room
• Outdoor power point/gas point
• Neutral colour scheme
• Video alarm system
• Automatic garage door.
• Ducted A/C
• Down-lights throughout with Dimmer switches
• Walking distance to parks
• Walking distance to spa express, cafe, Springbank rise child care center and Springbank rise General Practice
• 2 minute drive to the new Casey shopping village*
• 11 minute drive to gold creek Village*
• 11 minute drive to Gunghalin Market town*
• Close to top performing schools such as Gold creek primary and high school, Holy spirit Primary, John Paul College, Burgman Anglican school
So go on end your Fricken search at 10 Fricker Place!
* Via google maps point to point routing.