10 Waramanga Place Waramanga, ACT 2611
Underpinned by a stunning renovation, this separate title three bedroom terrace home provides an exceptional residence of contemporary style.The flexible floorplan set across three main levels, boasts spacious living areas and hardwood brushbox timber floored bedrooms. The renovated kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage and stone bench tops that flow into the separate dining space.
A perfect place to entertain in comfort, this home showcases landscaped gardens and an inviting patio for al fresco dining. Positioned in a highly sought after location, opposite local amenities, parkland and schools, this property ticks all the boxes plus more.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Stunning Renovation including the state-of-the-art bathroom.
Pre-auction offers will be considered.
– Light-filled living enhanced by raked ceilings and timeless colour tones.
– Landscaped outdoor spaces, providing a perfect relaxing oasis
– Renovated kitchen with modern appliances, stone bench tops and soft-close drawers
– A flexible third living area that could be used as a second lounge room, music room, study or could be converted to a fourth bedroom
– Large master bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle unit
– Spacious secondary bedrooms with fans and balconies with picturesque outlooks
– Two beautifully renovated bathrooms with quality finishes and separate vanity room.
– Covered parking with room for extra cars
– Recently renovated throughout
– Perfect for first home buyers, growing families or savvy investors
– Conveniently located within walking distance to all local amenities.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 225m2
– Living Size: 143m2
– Courtyard Size: 64m2
– UCV: $263,000 (2018)
– Year Built: 1972 (Renovated 2018)
– EER: 2.5
– Rates: $2,092 pa
– Rent Estimate: $540 per week approx.