11/17 Pickup Close Casey, ACT 2913
Peacefully nestled in the family-friendly suburb of Casey in a quiet enclave directly opposite parkland sits this charming three-bedroom home. Superbly designed and beautifully appointed 11/17 Pickup Close is an unassuming delight.
Spread across two levels, this flexible floorplan offers 134m2 approx. of living. The lower level features open plan dining and lounge, separate family room, galley kitchen and a powder room for guests. The landscaped courtyard with vegetable patch seamlessly flows off the family space and is perfect for relaxing in Summer evenings or enjoying a morning cup of coffee.
A study nook with in-built cabinetry, the master bedroom with ensuite and views and other two bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom are segregated upstairs. A double lock up garage completes this gorgeous home.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The private and tranquil location opposite parkland.
– Immaculately presented, two-storey townhome
– Versatile family layout with separate formal and casual living spaces
– Upstairs study nook with built-in desk and shelves
– Sun-drenched, landscaped courtyard – perfect for entertaining and relaxing
– Vegetable patch
– Galley kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
– Master bedroom with built-in storage, ensuite and superb views across Canberra
– Two other good size bedrooms with built-in robes
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles to modern main bathroom and ensuite
– Downstairs powder room – ideal for guests
– Double lock up garage with access to courtyard
– Blockout blinds and sheer curtains
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling system in family room
– Ducted heating and cooling to upper level
– Fantastic opportunity for astute first home buyers or savvy investors
– Well-maintained, pet-friendly complex of only 15 homes- Peaceful and private position opposite parkland
– Short walk to Casey Marketplace, playing fields and parkland
– Easy access to arterial roads leading to Canberra City, Airport and other major urban centres
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 134m2
– Courtyard Size: 32.5m2
– Garage size: 33.5m2
– Year Built: 2013
– EER: 6.0 stars
– Rates: $1,574.10 pa
– Land Tax: $2,298.45 pa
– Body Corporate: $473.12 pq
– Potential Rent: $545 – $565 per week