13/23 Wanderlight Avenue Lawson, ACT 2617
Recently completed with quality finishes; this two bedroom townhouse offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen with quality Miele appliances and stone benchtops, which flows through to the living area and out to the large courtyard. Upstairs includes two spacious bedrooms both with large built in robes and two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling.
The complex has a large communal area with BBQ facilities, perfect for entertaining in the summer. Located only moments from the University of Canberra, new hospital and Belconnen Town Centre, this property offers the perfect opportunity to first home buyers or savvy investors.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Location – Walking distance to University of Canberra and Belconnen Town Centre.
– Large open plan living flowing out to courtyard
– Quality kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of bench space.
– Two generous bedrooms with built in robes.
– Two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling.
– Double garage with storage cage
– Ideal for astute investors and first home buyers
– Walking distance to the University of Canberra, a short drive to UC Hospital and
Belconnen Town Centre.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 70m2
– Courtyard Size: 31m2
– Garage Size: 27m2
– Year Built: 2017
– EER: 6
– Rent Estimate: $470 per week approx.
– Body Corporate: $196.87pq