132/14 Boolee Street Reid, ACT 2612
On the fringe of Canberra’s vibrant city, in the quiet, tree-lined suburb of Reid lies top-floor apartment 132/14 Boolee Street. Rich in history as one of Canberra’s oldest suburbs, Reid is at heart of the expanding Canberra region.
Within metres of your front door, you are graced with the cosmopolitan offerings of Canberra’s CBD; its lively nightlife, culture and growing precincts. Venture a little further and you’ll find a smörgåsbord of cuisine and entertaining options in New Acton, Dickson and Braddon. Stroll around the corner and you will find yourself in Canberra’s Glebe Park. Feeling more energetic? Mt Ainslie is only a short drive away. Looking to relax? Stay home and bask in the view from your balcony; have a game of tennis and take a dip in the complex in-ground pool to cool off. At Monterey Apartments, a choice of leisurely pursuits awaits you.
Single level and freshly painted, no. 132 boasts generous open plan living overlooked by a renovated kitchen with laminate floorboards, timber benchtops and Westinghouse oven and rangehood. A private balcony with views across the complex invitingly spills off the living space and is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
The bright and airy bedroom with built-in storage is a good size and features a study nook. Complete with a single secure basement carspace, this property is offered as vacant possession.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Its location! Your front door is at the gateway of some of Canberra’s best entertainment and shopping precincts.
– Newly painted, well-kept building
– Secure complex with security gate plus intercom system
– Complex facilities include in-ground pool plus tennis court
– Generous open plan living flows to sun-drenched, private balcony
– Modernised kitchen with electric cooktop, timber benchtops, laminate flooring, Westinghouse oven & rangehood
– One good size bedroom with study nook and built-in robes
– Main bathroom is freshly painted
– European laundry with Samsung washing machine and dryer
– Single secure basement carspace
– NBN available
– Reverse cycle split system services open plan living
– Perfect for first home buyers, savvy investors, astute professionals
– Moments to Canberra City Centre, Braddon and New Acton
– Walking distance to National Convention Centre, Australian War Memorial and public transport hub
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 62m2
– EER: 5.0
– Council Rates: $350pq
– Body Corporate: $870pq
– Anticipated rent: $390-$410 p/wk