135 Uriarra Road Crestwood, NSW 2620
Why pay high body corporate fees when you have a solar system to keep your bills low, low, low!
The options are endless at 135 Uriarra Road. Enjoy the stand-alone property as a family home or add to your property portfolio with a great 5.5% (approx.) rental return. This unique property will pleasantly engage your creative mind!
High ceilings, wooden flooring, an updated generous sized kitchen, ducted gas heating, split reverse cycle heating/air conditioning, double glazed windows on front section and solar panels are just a few of the features that make this property, that much more appealing.
This property is worth your consideration. Allow yourself to be free of mind and to consider the opportunities this fantastic property offers. Be quick to make an offer!
The Owners’ Favourite Part: 5kw Solar system, gird connected allows low cost living.
– 5kw Solar panels, grid connected
– Front area enjoys double glazed windows with security shutters
– Family living rooms/interiors are free flowing and big proportions
– Outdoor areas with secure colourbond fencing surrounds
– Generous size, updated Kitchen
– Two good sized bedrooms
– Renovated Bathroom/Laundry combined and separate wc area
– Parking – off-street and on-premises options
– Well insulated ceilings and walls
– Extra height ceilings with feature cornices
– Ducted gas heating, and split system heating/cooling
– Ceiling fans x2
– Timber floating floors
– Instant gas hot water system
– Purchaser suitability – First home buyers, business owners or astute investors
– Close to Queanbeyan CBD, and easy, short access into Canberra
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 259m2
– Living Size: 145m2
– Courtyard Size: 30m2
– Under roofline: 175m2
– UCV: $ 141,000(2019 year)
– Year Built: 1946
– Council Rates: $ 3,589pa
– Rented previously at: $420 per week