156/81 Kennedy Street Kingston, ACT 2604Sold
Set in the highly sought after ‘Brighton’ complex, this well-presented apartment enjoys an enviable position within close proximity to all that Kingston and the Foreshore has to offer. Recently updated, this ground floor two bedroom plus ensuite apartment offers a generous floorplan with open plan living, two good sized bedrooms opening onto a private balcony and access to complex pool, gymnasium and tennis court.
– Two bedrooms both with built in robes and master with bath ensuite
– Two generous balconies
– Air-conditioning in master and living area.
– Secure basement parking
– Intercom Security
– Freshly painted throughout
– Updated appliances in kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Moments away from local cafes, schools and the popular Fyshwick Markets
– Complex pool, gym and tennis court
– Two good sized storage cupboards
– Bathroom with laundry facilities
– Separate toilet
Living: 91m2 approx.
Balconies: 21m2 approx.
Build Year: 1997
Body Corp.: $830.40 pq approx.
Location (approx. distances)
400m to Kingston
1km to Fyshwick Markets
3km to Parliament House
6km to Canberra CBD
7km to Canberra Airport
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces