Easy Living and Convenience
Located in one of Canberra’s most sought after suburbs, this two bedroom apartment offers luxury living at its most convenient with restaurants, eateries and coffee shops close by at the Kingston Foreshore, Kingston shops, Griffith shops, Manuka shops and the Fyshwick Markets.
A stately lobby entrance leads to your ground floor apartment with high ceilings. An abundance of floor to ceiling windows ensures the apartment is light and airy and creates a lovely sense of space.
The modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality Bosch stainless steel appliances and excellent storage overlooks the open plan living area. The living space features sliding doors which open onto an expansive private courtyard, ideal for entertaining or alfresco dining whilst enjoying views towards New Parliament House.
The second bedroom opens onto your terrace while the master bedroom boasts walk-through robe to ensuite with large shower. The main bathroom with full bath, overhead shower and European laundry completes the home.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The expansive terrace with views of the flag on Parliament House.
Downsizers, investors, executives or diplomats will love the convenience, quiet and value this apartment offers.
– Open style combined living and dining area with glass sliding doors to balcony
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
– Bosch appliances
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
– Additional bedroom with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with a bath
– Spacious private courtyard
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Two basement secure parking spaces plus large storage unit
– Close to Shops & Parliamentary Triangle
– Access to terrace from street through secure gate
– Ready for immediate occupation
Particulars (all approx.);
– Balcony/Terrace Size: 44.16m2
– Living Size: 93.43m2
– General Rates: $1,956 pa
– Body Corporate: $1,450 pq
– EER: 6.0