"Friday" | Space and Privacy in the Inner South
This first floor, one bedroom apartment in the boutique ‘Friday’ apartments is a superb opportunity, underpinned by its central location between Kingston Foreshore and Manuka Village. Finished in modern tones throughout, the apartment features abundant storage and well-proportioned living spaces, flowing onto a good-size balcony at the rear of the development.
Positioned within walking distance of Kingston Shops and the Foreshore, the apartment is currently tenanted at $405 per week until February 2019, ideal for investors and homeowners looking for a superb lifestyle in this coveted location.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The central location between all the delights of Kingston and Manuka.
– First floor, one-bedroom apartment in the Friday Apartments
– Private balcony away from the street
– Kitchen with Smeg appliances and stone bench tops
– Oversized bedroom with wall of built-in robes
– Single car space with storage cage
– Abundant storage throughout apartment
– Two split-system air conditioners (living room and bedroom)
– Located within walking distance to private schools and Narrabundah College
– Close proximity to Kingston Foreshore, Kingston Shops and Manuka Village
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 62m2
– Year Built: 2013
– EER: 6
– Body Corporate: $3350 pa approx.
– Currently leased for $405 per week until February 2019