Single Level Downsize or Starter
This lovely, separate title, single level, two-bedroom, duplex home enjoys a private setting and presents a great opportunity for the downsizer, first home buyer, renovator or investor.
Enter the home through the tree protected front yard into the living area leading to the main bedroom with built-in robe and access to the two-way bathroom with separate shower and bath. Bedroom two is segregated from bedroom one and also enjoys the convenience of a built-in robe.
The home offers gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning, good size meals area off the functional kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench and pantry space. Enjoy cooking your meals with a view to the private backyard.
The separate toilet is a bonus and the laundry allows for internal access from the enclosed single car remote garage with storage.
The secure backyard offers you a perfect blank canvas for improvements with landscaping, an extension or entertainment area.
This home is ready and waiting for your touch.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Easy care living in quiet location.
– Security screen door
– Two-bedroom, semi-detached home on a single level
– Built in robes both bedrooms.
– Gas cooktop, excellent benchtop preparation areas
– Gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Gas infinity hot water
– Large remote single garage and storage
– Walking distance to golf course and the new Belconnen Golf Clubhouse
– Low maintenance garden
– Roller shutter blinds to both bedrooms
Particulars (all approx.);
– House Size: 129.37m2
– Living Size: 84m2
– Garage Size: 22m2
– Block Size: 311m2
– UV: $258,000 (18-19)
– Rates: $2,135
– Land Tax: $2,625
– EER: 4.5
– Year of Construction: 1995