Best Value in Bruce
DA APPROVED. Construction about to commence!
Only TWO remaining two bedroom townhouses.
Exchange on $5,000 with the balance of 5% due on or before 1st March 2020.
Spread across three levels, the two-bedroom ensuite Rockwell homes boasts 97 – 99 m2 of living. The ground level provides the perfect platform for relaxed living and entertaining with generous open plan living opening out to a large sun-drenched courtyard.
The master with walk-in robe and second bedroom with built-in, each serviced by their own bathroom comprise the upper floor. A double car garage and abundance of storage occupies the lower level.
Considered design, inherent liveability and immaculate quality on all fronts – those deliver an exemplary definition of home. Rockwell is home.
Luxury features include;
– Intelligently designed to capture natural light and north aspect
– Generous open plan living with timber floorboards
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining courtyard
– Stylish kitchen
– AEG ceran electric cooktop – gas option available
– Built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
– Externally ducted Euro range hood
– Stone benchtop options with waterfall edges
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Generous storage throughout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double car garage with internal access and generous storage
Bruce is nestled on the fringe of theInner North- moments from Belconnen Westfield and a short distance from the Canberra City centre, where an assortment of culinary callings shine- presenting endless opportunities to wine, dine and indulge. Major employment centres and an array of quality educational institutions including prestigious Radford College, CIT, and University of Canberra are easily accessible.Bush tracks and walking/cycle paths on Bruce Ridge and Gossan Hill, the AIS, Canberra Stadium and Lake Ginniderra are within walking distance.
*Estimated EER range: 6.8 to 6.9 stars. Individual EERs dependent on the unit type and final construction. Refer to the contract for specifics