3969 Batlow Road Batlow, NSW 2730
Perfect property that can also cater for additional income stream. Have you thought of a Bed and Breakfast setup? Agistment arrangement? This home has no limits and owners are keen for a result. Call now for an indepth conversation and further information.
Built-in 1908, this impressive historical home sits grandly on 30 hectares approx. of land showcasing spectacular panoramic views and featuring an expansive floor plan brimming with elegant period charm. Ideally suited for horses, a superb rural lifestyle is on offer.
– Batlow is located within the picturesque Tumut Shire and is conveniently located within a 20 minute drive to the main service centre ofTumut.
– The township of Batlow is an easy hour’s drive from Wagga Wagga
– Also conveniently positioned on the Snowy Valleys Way touring route
– Versatile floorplan with formal and informal living and dining
– Formal entrance with foyer and adjoining verandah with seating
– Extra rooms include office, library and casual living upstairs
– Five bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and room for ensuite
– Immaculately presented period features including fireplaces
– Elevated home, north east aspect, ideal for horses or cattle
– Six secure and fenced subdivided paddocks with four dams
– Large steel shed, 19x28sqm with stables and machine storage
– Private with access to the homestead via a long driveway
– Close to Batlow township with shops, schools, and golf course