46 Brudenell Drive Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Offering the perfect combination of rustic feel with the modern touch, this updated three-bedroom home provides space and warmth to create the perfect home.
Designed for easy of living, this family home offers spacious bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and walk through robe; open plan kitchen/living. The hub of the house is the separate dining and sunken lounge with combustion fireplace and bay windows. The backyard is divided into two sections, the first space offers a large covered entertaining area opening on to grass area, perfect for all activates; the second space offers side access with plenty of room for the caravan, boat and/ or trailer. The covered wrap around veranda provides the perfect country style setting to relax and watch the world go by.
Our favourite part: The rustic feel with modern touch and of course the fire place.
– 3 beds, 2 baths, single garage w/ adjoining workshop space
– Multiple entertaining options w/ dining, lounge and living flowing out to covered patio
– Solid timber kitchen with quality appliances
– Repainted throughout with neutral tones and LED lights recently added
– Master suite w/ walk through robe and ensuite
– Good sized bedrooms, all w/ BIR and ceiling fans
– Two-way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating throughout & reverse cycle unit to living.
– Walking distance to shops, park and local schools.
– Side access, perfect for extra vehicle storage
– Plans for additional garage available
Living Size: 155m2 approx.
Garage Size: 18.24m2 approx.
Alfresco Size: 24.18m2 approx.
Land Size: 736m2 approx.
Year Built: 1990 approx.