47/4 Ross Road Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
A fantastic two storey apartment situated on the top floor with plenty of natural light. Ideally situated in Crestwood with close proximity to Queanbeyan’s CBD, transport, schooling, banks, multiple restaurants, parks and sporting grounds.
Both bedrooms are generous in size and segregated upstairs with the main bathroom and ensuite. While downstairs is an additional powder room for guests.
A good sized kitchen with large stone bench tops and modern stainless steel appliances overlooks the open plan living and meals area, which flows out to a covered balcony. This is the perfect area to enjoy outdoor living.
Underground there is secure basement parking for two vehicles, storage cage and intercom entry. The added benefit of dedicated visitors parking and lift access makes your new apartment easily accessible.
Natural lighting and modern interiors in a quiet, private, well-maintained Crestwood complex – this two bedroom apartment is a must see!
Owners’ Favourite Part: The quiet location and superb balcony.
– Situated in the popular New York apartments
– Quiet location in well maintained complex
– Two car underground carpark and storage cage
– Good sized kitchen with modern appliances
– Split over two levels of living
– Gas cooktop
– Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
– Spacious open plan design flowing out to covered large balcony
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
– Built in robe in bedroom two
– Additional powder room downstairs
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 89.7m2
– Balcony Size: 12m2
– Storage cage: 3.1m2
– Year Built: 2013
– Council Rates: $421 pq ($1,684 pa)
– Body Corporate: $543 pq ($2,172 pa)
– Current Rent: $405 per week – periodic tenancy