Lovingly Maintained Home Enjoying Privacy and Quiet Surroundings
Located in a quiet pocket of the family-friendly suburb of Kambah, this charming four bedroom home offers scope for personalisation or you can simply sit back, relax and enjoy your new surroundings.
Lovingly maintained and situated on a level, landscaped block, this home has many features for you to fall in love with upon inspecting. The floorplan boasts an open-plan L-shaped living and dining area, generous master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite, three other bedrooms with built-in robes and main bathroom with separate toilet. A lovely pergola area compliments the home.
The backyard is very generous and includes its own vegetable garden and side access for additional storage space, plus room for the children to play. With a double garage plus extra parking space for either a boat or caravan, this home is one not to be missed and is definitely worth taking time to come and inspect.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Location and the privacy enjoyed year round.
– Open living and dining space
– Covered pergola overlooks the child-friendly yard
– Generous backyard with vegetable patch
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe to ensuite
– Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating
– Refreshed and updated interiors
– Double garage plus extra spacing for either a boat or caravan
– Ideally suited to first home buyers, downsizers, young families or professional couples
– Highly desirable location – close to shops, schools, transport and parkland
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 725m2
– Living Size: 136.65m2
– Pergola Size: 24m2
– Porch Size: 8m2
– Garage size: 32.40m2
– Under roofline: 209.45m2
– UCV: $338,000 (year)
– Year Built: 1975
– EER: 1.5
– Council Rates: $ 2,231pq
– Rent: $580 – 620 per week