48 Wighton Terrace Casey, ACT 2913By Negotiation
Very rarely is a property of this calibre on offer. Spacious in its perfectly executed floorplan, immaculate in its presentation and enviable elevated position opposite reserve, welcome to 48 Wighton Terrace.
A statement in luxurious grandeur, 48 Wighton Terrace is unquestionably one of the region’s most exquisite homes. Mesmerising from the moment you walk into the grand entry foyer and set eyes on the impeccable interiors and landscaped gardens that wrap around the home, this property will impress until the last glance.
Showcasing modern architectural design, elegance and sophistication, this multi-dimensional home promises you the perfect balance of refined living and relaxed entertaining.
The 227m2 approx. of living is delivered across three well-appointed levels – the unique architectural design of which is sure to impress. Venturing inside, this masterpiece home greets you with an eclectic array of beautifully finished living spaces. The expansive interiors are filled with natural light, boasting high ceilings and an abundance of floor to ceiling windows framing the tranquil, picturesque gardens.
On the entry level, the home features a segregated versatile living space – fitted with a complete home theatre set up, library and reading nook overlooking the bushland surrounds. The hub of this masterpiece home is the gorgeous open plan dining and family space, which invitingly spills out onto a private, pristine alfresco with gourmet outdoor kitchen. The superb capture of indoor/outdoor flow via this clever layout will make an everlasting impression.
Flowing off the alfresco is a large, sun-soaked timber deck, surrounded by mature Mediterranean styled gardens and private courtyard – the perfect selection of spaces for relaxing and entertaining. Another cleverly designed surprise that awaits below the home is a wine cellar, ideal for intimate
entertaining over a glass of wine.
The opulent and meticulously designed kitchen with expansive stone benchtops, European appliances, integrated informal dining and fully appointed butler’s pantry serves as the heart of the home.
Walk up the stunning European oak staircase, through the gallery and you will find the top level dedicated to an executive master retreat, boasting a luxurious walk in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath, travertine stone throughout and breathtaking views across Canberra.
Providing functional segregation from the main living spaces are three spacious bedrooms featuring built-in robes, impeccably-appointed main bathroom with floor-to- ceiling travertine stone, oversized custom laundry and an internal access double garage with ample storage space.
Commanding a private large corner block on the high point of Wighton Terrace with stunning views of the city and of neighbouring reserve, this incredible home truly sets a new standard in luxury living.
Block size: 591m2
Living size: 227m2
Bondeck Basement Wine Cellar: 12m2
Total under roofline: 307m2
– Benchmark in luxury family living
– Enviable location opposite reserve
– Impressive architectural design
– Custom oversized windows allowing for ample natural light
– Picturesque views from every angle
– Meticulously designed matured gardens including irrigation and private hedging surrounds
– Impeccably selected high end fixtures and fittings throughout
– Segregated formal lounge/theatre room with sound reduction insulation and complete A/V set up
– Spacious open plan family and dining space flowing out to pristine alfresco entertaining with
gourmet outdoor kitchen
– European oak and travertine flooring throughout
– Custom European oak stairs
– Gourmet main kitchen with 80mm stone benchtops, integrated European appliances including
automatic DeLonghi Coffee Machine as well as a casual dining space.
– Butler’s pantry with dual basins, stone benchtops, dishwasher and built-in microwave
– Beautifully designed, sun-drenched timber deck
– Bondeck basement wine cellar of 12m2. approx. fully treated and ventilated
– Expansive master retreat with sweeping views, exquisite ensuite and walk-in robe
– Segregated three large bedrooms with built-in robes
– Luxury main bathroom
– Separate guest powder room
– Study/Gallery with integrated workstations
– Built-in book shelving and reading nook
– Custom Ravine joinery throughout with beautiful neutral colour palate
– Premium in-ceiling speakers to home theatre and outdoor alfresco
– Abundance of storage space
– Double remote garage with internal access and ample storage
– Ultra plush wool carpets
– Full blockout blinds
– Zoned heating and cooling throughout
– Ducted vacuum system to all levels
– Integrated data centre featuring 21 data points throughout the home
– Motion sensor CCTV and video entry intercom
– Custom glass balustrading to gallery and alfresco
– Exquisite fusion of external finishes including Cedar feature cladding
– Luxurious living at its finest and many impressive details to explore