5/110 Fergus Road Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Updated throughout and boasting light-filled living, this ground floor apartment offers a functional floorplan showcasing open plan living spaces and main bedroom with access to bathroom. Located only a stone’s throw to local shops, bus stops, parkland and arterial roads. Whether you are a first home buyer, savvy investor or downsizer, everyone is going to be a winner with Karabar tipped to experience 28.8% growth over the next five years*.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Renovated interiors and light filled living.
– Sun drenched kitchen/ living
– Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Large main bedroom with ensuite access to bathroom and internal laundry
– One allocated car space
– Perfect for astute investor or first home buyer
– Close proximity to local shops, bus stops and arterial roads.
Particulars (all approx.);
– Year Built: 1970
– Council Rates: $ 410pq
– Body Corporate: $ 200pq
– Rent Estimate: $250 per week
– Gross Rental Yield: 7.67%