51 Madgwick Street Coombs, ACT 2611
Created by an award-winning builder and architect, this home is a unique, elegant and contemporary product. Showcasing stunning interior design, this property exhibits unrivalled premium quality.
Built as a display home, 51 Madgwick Street was the winner of two MBA awards in 2016; best kitchen up to $30,000 and best use of external materials. No cost was spared with this build; custom made high-end fixtures and fittings are combined with hand-built and designed features.
The home utilises and maximises on available space with its urbane insertions and simple, versatile floor plan. The kitchen is the pinnacle of the home. Here, Bosch appliances, island breakfast bar with waterfall edges, a custom inbuilt dishwasher encased in Tasmanian Blackwood timber feature are showcased. A walk-in pantry and ample storage maximises the available space.
The segregation between the ground-level living areas (family, dining, theatre, kitchen and living room) and bedrooms allows for a private and peaceful barrier between the entities. The flexibility of this floorplan also allows for family/dining to combine with the exterior alfresco. Double sliders open out onto a grey Ironbark deck adding another 14m2 to the useable area creating a vast platform for the avid entertainer. A separate formal living area plus theatre room add to the versatility of this home.
The second-floor master suite is impressive with its custom design, let alone its stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The suite provides serenity and a private enclosure to retreat from the daily grind, being sectioned off and totally private from the rest of the home. It features a custom designed his/her ensuite. However, it is the expansive custom built walk-in robe superbly appointed to cater for all your clothes, shoes and accessories, which is the centrepiece of this room.
The other three bedrooms are large in design, easily fitting a queen size bed and all are equipped with a double slider robe.
There is abundance of custom features in this home – most of which must been seen to be appreciated. Some are listed below to illustrate the quality of this home.
– Excellent views from the Master Bedroom
– Large custom designed T-shaped ensuite
– Custom designed walk-in robe with a feature showcase
– Custom walk-in robe with custom showcase cabinet
– Custom Tasmanian Blackwood timber staircase with custom glass balustrades
– Custom in-built entertaining unit in the theatre room
– Double and a half garage
– Warm LED downlights
– All cabinetry, including the laundry is custom and designer with Caesar stone bench tops
– Custom polished concrete feature walls
– 60mm Composite stone bench tops with waterfall edges
– Custom Industrial Wall Hung Pantry Door
– Integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge
– All bedrooms include double built-ins robes
– Powder room with custom wall hung vanity
– Alarm system and video interface
– Fully landscaped, with artificial grass and a low maintenance yard
– Showcase hand built Tasmanian Blackwood timber stairs with glass balustrades and draped light fixtures
– Excellent quality fixtures and fittings
Property dimensions (all approximate):
Ground Living: 176.9m2
Upper level: 56.3m2
Garage: 40.4m2 (double and a half garage)
Total GFA: 230m2
Block Area: 450m2