54/55 Burkitt Street Page, ACT 2614
Inspection by appointment only.
Introducing luxurious retirement living at its finest, this residence has been tastefully refreshed to a high standard. Occupying an enviable position in ‘Ridgecrest’, which offers a bowling green, library, barbeque entertaining area and a myriad of activities and social events, this is your opportunity to experience freehold retirement living at its best.
The functional floorplan of this two-bedroom villa boasts a versatile office/study room, an enclosed sunroom with floor-to-ceiling transparent blinds, spacious open dining/living space with reverse cycle system, tidy kitchen and internal laundry. The two bedrooms are of good size and feature in-built storage. The yard is low maintenance and has a large standalone workshop/shed. Complete with gas wall heaters and ceiling fans for seasonal comfort, this property promises an easy-care community lifestyle.
Ridgecrest is one of Canberra’s premiere over 55’s community villages and is only moments from Westfield Belconnen. It boasts an activities’ centre, residents’ lounge, men’s shed, billiards, hairdressing salon and podiatrist. While a village bus provides free transport to services nearby. Well-maintained with established, lush gardens, Ridgecrest is a charming community. Pet-friendly and with a full-time management team and Community Care Service on site 24/7, you will enjoy peaceful living at Ridgecrest.
Owners’ Favourite Part: The peaceful, community lifestyle in a safe, pet-friendly retirement village with lush gardens.
– Pet friendly, well-maintained retirement village for over 55’s
– Generous flowing layout incorporates open plan lounge/dining
– Tidy kitchen with gas cooktop
– Light-filled versatile office/study room
– Enclosed sunroom with floor-to-ceiling transparent blinds
– Two double sized bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Reverse cycle system and new carpet to open plan living
– Single carport conveniently located by backdoor
– Undercover alfresco dining – ideal for entertaining friends and family
– On-site management and Community Care Service available 24/7
– Array of on-site activities including billiards, library and barbeque areas
– Easy access to nearby facilities and services with the free Village bus
Particulars include (all approx.);
Living size: 91m2