Ideal Balance of Tranquillity, Proximity and Style
The proud collaboration of award-winning DNA architects and Canberra developer, 3 Property Group, Allegro, is an intuitively crafted collection of three and four-bedroom townhomes.
Unit 7 boasts an A type floor plan, which is ideally appointed for the occupier with the lower level dedicated to relaxed living with expansive open plan living overlooked by the modern kitchen. A sun-drenched courtyard flows off the family and dining space making this the perfect platform for entertaining friends and family. A powder room is even conveniently located on the lower floor for visitors.
The upper level is dedicated to bedroom accommodation and features three bedrooms, each with built-in storage. The master suite enjoys a private ensuite, while the main bathroom services the other two bedrooms.
Complete with generous storage, European laundry, single lock up garage plus allocated car space, this Allegro home promises its new occupiers a convenient, easy-care lifestyle.
However with a collection of other plans on offer, Allegro has a layout for everyone.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s perfect position to take advantage of the cosmopolitan offerings of the Gungahlin region.
– Lower level dedicated to sun-drenched, open plan living
– Good size courtyard of 27m2 approx. – perfect for relaxing or entertaining
– Stylish kitchen appointed with Ariston appliances
– 75cm stainless steel gas cook top with wok burner
– Externally ducted, stainless-steel range hood
– Fully integrated, 60cm stainless-steel dishwasher
– Fully integrated, stainless-steel microwave
– Powder room conveniently situated downstairs for guests
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Both main bathroom and ensuite will boast floor-to-ceiling tiles and polished chrome fittings
– Good storage throughout
– European laundry
– Solar ready
– NBN provisions ready for NBN rollout
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors
– Choose from three beautifully conceived colour palettes
– Single lock-up garage with internal access plus allocated car space
– Intimate community development with communal BBQ area
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living size: 103m2
– Courtyard size: 47m2
– Garage size: 16.5m2
– Forecasted Body Corporate: $1500pa
– Estimated EER of 7.5 stars – final EER dependent on final construction. Refer to contract for specifics.