63/3 Heard Street Mawson, ACT 2607
Superbly located, backing onto stunning parkland, this dual-level townhome is perfect for first home buyers or young families.
The residence has a warm ambience with a neutral colour palette, is freshly painted throughout and has timber flooring to the lower level. The open spaced kitchen features a Miele electric oven, Scala gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher, as well as an abundance of storage, perfect for a home chef.
Relax in the sun-drenched, open plan living area whilst enjoying the leafy courtyard outlook. Enjoy a barbeque with family and friends or soak up the sun with a book in this private courtyard space – ideal for any occasion. Step through the back gate onto parkland.
The generous master suite has a large walk-in robe, beautiful ensuite and large private balcony, while the other two bedrooms are of good size. The ducted heating throughout, plus a fan to each room, will allow you to enjoy every season in comfort.
This home is complete with access to quality complex facilities including a tennis court and in-ground, outdoor pool. Set within close proximity to public transport, an array of quality public and private education institutions, eateries and cafes, 63/3 Heard St is an unassuming treasure.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Resort style living with direct access to parklands.
– Open plan living room filled with natural light
– Large two-level courtyard, perfect for entertaining, with gate-access onto parkland
– Open kitchen featuring quality appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms, the main including ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
– Large bathroom upstairs featuring floor to ceiling tiling and separate powder room down stairs
– Single secure garage with storage space and one additional off-street parking space.
– Freshly painted neutral toned walls throughout
– Ducted heating
– Access to stunning pool and tennis court
– Close proximity to schools, shops and public transport
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 124m2
– Garage size: 21m2
– Year Built: 1997
– EER: 5.5