7 Berndt Way Coombs, ACT 2611
Underpinned by contemporary living, this spacious home combines high-end fixtures/fittings and immaculate presentation to create the perfect family entertainer. Its extensive floorplan boasts five generous bedrooms, three beautifully appointed bathrooms and a choice of both indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. The large open plan kitchen/dining space flows seamlessly to the outdoor dining, perfect for summer entertaining.
Situated within close proximity to local parkland, schools and shopping centres, this residence will provide you a lifestyle of ultra-convenience in a highly sought after suburb.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Designer kitchen with quality appliances and large butler’s pantry and of course the lush landscaped gardens.
– Five bedrooms serviced by three bathrooms
– Double lock up garage plus side vehicle access, perfect for boat or trailer.
– Separate entry to 5th/study bedroom on ground floor, ideal as a home office
– Designer kitchen with butler’s pantry, Smeg stainless appliances and abundance of bench/cupboard space
– All bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling travertine tiles
– Spotted gum flooring throughout
– Double glazed windows
– 5kw solar system
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Perfect for a variety of family situations
– 50m to parkland and short distance to schools, arterial roads and shops
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 539m2
– Living Size: 236 m2
– Alfresco Size: 17m2
– Porch & Balcony Size: 17m2
– Garage size: 39m2
– Under roofline: 307 m2
– UCV: $408,000 (2018)
– Year Built: 2016
– EER: 4
– Council Rates: $2,769 pa
– Rental Estimate: $1125 to $1195 per week