72/29 Jimmy Little Street Moncrieff, ACT 2914$599,000+
Display home: Unit 1 – located at 29 Jimmy Little Street, Moncrieff.
With construction complete, this four bedroom home is ready to move into! Inspect your new four bedroom residence at Maison Second Edition this weekend!
Maison Second Edition is the proud collaboration of 3 Property Group and award winning architects, DNA. A superior residential development which exudes contemporary luxury, Maison Second Edition boasts a shared designer pool, eco-garden, outdoor gym and communal BBQ area.
At Maison Second Edition, everyday feels like a holiday.
This grand townhome presents 180m2 approx. of living across three floors. The ground level comprises generous open plan living overlooked by modern kitchen finished with Ariston Appliances. Combine this with 80m2 approx. of light-filled garden courtyard, and you have an entertainers’ dream!
The superb master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony is also located on the ground level.
The other three bedrooms plus a breakout space are segregated on the first level. The second bedroom features a walk-in robe plus ensuite. The main bathroom services the other two bedrooms with built-ins, which both have direct access to a sun-drenched balcony.
The lower floor is an oversized single garage. Another allocated carspace comes with the home!
This home is future-ready. It features state-of-the-art home automation technology and smart cabling and has been built using environmentally sustainable principles.
With intelligent architecture and communal facilities, Maison Second Edition offers a engaging sense of community and the lifestyle you have always wanted.
– Spacious open plan living
– Modern two-tone kitchen with Ariston appliances and 20mm solid composite stone bench top
– 750mm gas cooktop
– 750mm vented rangehood
– integrated 60cm dishwasher and 28L microwave
– Soft close drawers
– Integrated soft close garbage disposal bins
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout all living area levels
– Separately metered gas, electricity and water
– Top of the range Dorf tapware throughout
– LED downlights throughout living areas
– Landscaped courtyard
– European laundries
– Good storage throughout
– 3PUSH home automation starter pack -be able to control five zones of lighting, all from a fixed iPad dock or hand-held device
– Access to Fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP)technology- this is your gateway to one of the most advanced technology projects in Australian History – the NBN rollout
Moncrieff is a great location for families, with sports grounds and parks nearby. Excellent government and non-government primary and secondary schools are also close by and it’s an easy drive to the University of Canberra. When you are taking off for faraway places, Horse Park Drive and the new Majura Parkway can have you at the airport in no time.
Particulars (all approx.)
– Living: 180m2
– Garage: 30m2
– Couryard: 81m2
– Balcony 1: 6.30m2
– Balcony 2: 8.01m2
** EER: 6.0 stars. Refer to the contract for specifics.
***All measurements are approx.