8/6 Mowatt Street Queanbeyan East, NSW 2620
Situated in a well-maintained complex of nine, this two-storey townhome provides a readymade lifestyle haven of space, comfort and ease of living. Set on a beautiful leafy street, this two-bedroom home is placed moments from Riverside Plaza and popular eateries.
The lower level compromises of generous open plan living and dining which is connected to the secure, rear courtyard via glass sliding doors. The modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space overlooks the open plan living. A second living space, master with walk-in and ensuite and second bedroom serviced by the main bathroom are situated upstairs. Car accommodation is provided via a single lock-up garage with internal access.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s an easy walk to Queanbeyan CBD. You can enjoy bike rides and walks along the river and take advantage of nearby playground and parks, cafes.
– Generous layout featuring separate living and dining areas
– Sun-drenched, secure, rear courtyard – ideal for enjoying a morning coffee
– modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and abundance of cupboard space
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Second well sized bedroom with mirror built-in robe
– Upstairs main bathroom plus downstairs powder room
– Single lock-up garage with internal access
– Great addition to a savvy investor’s portfolio
– Ideal for first home buyers or professional couples
– Moments from Queanbeyan CBD
– Easy access to Canberra and Airport
Particulars (all approx.);
– Year Built: 2002
– Council Rates: $470 pq
– Body Corporate: $429 pq
– Anticipated Rent: $430 – $440 per week