Escape by Benchmark Projects - Expansive Townhome with Uninterrupted Bushland Views
One Remaining Three Bedroom at Escape
Escape – Golgerth Street, Denman Prospect
One three bedroom remaining with a BIGGER GARAGE of 60m2. DO NOT miss out!
Basking in unsurpassed views of the neighbouring bushland, this architectually designed home boasts three well appointed levels. The lower level is purely dedicated to oversized car accomodation – there is even room for all the toys. The ground level which doubles as the entry level consists of full size living space with views and galley style kitchen with walk-in pantry. This space flows out to the north facing outdoor terrace – perfect for relaxing with friends and family. The three bedrooms are segregated on the upper level with a second living space. Two of the three bedrooms boast private balconies with glass balustrades.
Escape is views galore!
These homes are the epitome of relaxed living and entertaining. They boast generously portioned indoor and outdoor living spaces with views of the native landscape and quality appointments throughout.
These homes will be a reflection of self. A place to recharge from daily life. Your escape.
Only one three bedroom still for sale! Do not miss out.
Luxury features includes;
– Boutique complex of nine townhomes developed and built by Benchmark Projects
– Tranquil location opposite native Australian landscape
– Expansive open plan living and dining space
– Large alfresco offering superb bushland vistas
– Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality appliances and island bench
– Fourth bedroom with built-in robes on same level as main living – ideal for guests
– Ground level master suite with ensuite, built-in storage and private balcony
– Further two bedrooms with built-in robes situated on ground level
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors
– Double lock up garage with internal access
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 144m2
– Garage: 59.5m2
– Under roofline: 204m2
– Year built: construction completion due March 2020
– Estimated EER: 6.9 stars – final EER dependent on final construction
Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the dynamic terrain surrounding Denman Prospect. Take your bike up to Stromlo Forest Park, or take the family to the Cotter to enjoy a picturesque day out. Enjoy a stroll through the National Arboretum or down by the Molonglo River, both just moments from your new home at Escape.