9 Bellchambers Crescent Banks, ACT 2906
Set back from the street with a quiet landscape, this lovely home is close to parklands and walking trails.
Boasts all the modern comforts you could want, this home basks in an abundance of natural lighting, has a huge garage area and a super duper, updated kitchen.
Well-proportioned and presented for comfortable living, this residence offers three spacious bedrooms, a well-appointed kitchen – central to the home, one bathroom, separate toilet and additional options for entertaining indoors and outdoors. For anyone looking for a mancave, take advantage of the large separate double metal garage with automated doors.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The large, near new kitchen with high end appliances and inclusions.
– Modern kitchen with high end appliances and inclusions – central part of the home!
– Ceasar stone benchtops
– 900mm gas 6-burner cooktop
– Bosch dishwasher
– Soft close cupboards and drawers
– Three bedrooms with built- in robes
– One main bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Large double, free standing garage with automated door – ideal as a mancave
– Updated carpets and interior paint
– Ducted electric reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or a young family
– Quiet and tranquil location, close to play grounds, schools and shops
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 546m2
– Living Size: 113m2
– Garage size: 43m2
– UCV: $ 247,000 (2019)
– Year Built: 1993
– EER: 4.5
– Council Rates: $ 2,031 pa
– Estimated Rental Return: $ 460 to $470 per week