9 Bethune Close Kambah, ACT 2902
This neat entry level home will appeal to first home buyer and investors alike with its superb potential to popularise on this central location.
Offering two well-proportioned bedrooms and open plan living and dining; this home offers the opportunity to move in and enjoy or reinvigorate. Situated in a quiet enclave on over 350m2 approx. of land, this property will not last long.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Central location with endless opportunities.
– Open plan living and dining
– Paved outdoor entertaining
– Updated kitchen with plenty of bench space
– Two bedrooms, main with built in robes
– Large main bathroom
– Ideal for first home buyer, astute investor or someone look for a little project
– Walking distance to local shops, schools and parkland
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 351m2
– Living Size: 85m2
– UCV: $242,000 (2018)
– Year Built: 1974
– EER: 5.0
– Council Rates: $1,960 pa
– Rent: Currently leased for $450 per week until August 2019