93/41 Philip Hodgins Street Wright, ACT 2611
Selected furniture items available for purchase. Enquire with agents.
Occupying a coveted ground floor, north facing position this elevated two bedroom apartment with large balcony boasts views to Telstra Tower and a superb lifestyle. Finished in neutral tones and taking in expansive natural light, the apartment’s immaculate condition and beautiful outlook will capture the attention of even the most discerning of buyers.
The Owner’s Favourite Part: The blissful outlooks and natural light through every window.
– Northerly oriented living spaces finished in neutral tones
– Large balcony with privacy glass taking in a wide panorama
– Kitchen with electric cooking and breakfast bar
– Two double bedrooms with built-ins
– Two bathrooms, including ensuite to master
– Two secure car spaces with 4m2 approx. storage cage
– Split system A/C in living room
– UV, blockout blinds
– Ideal for professionals, down sizers and investors
– Situated close to transport links and the new Denman Prospect Shopping Village
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 80m2
– Balcony Size: 13m2
– Storage Cage Size: 4m2
– Year Built: 2015
– EER: 6
– Council Rates: $380.00pq
– Body Corporate: $790.00pq