Unit 63 Vivace Street Throsby, ACT 2914
Vivace – final chorus. DA approved!
An entertainer’s dream stage with a shared designer pool and spacious BBQ area.
72 architecturally designed two, three, four and five bedroom floorplans.
Something for everyone.
Choose from a selection of three bedroom designs!
Vivace’s architecturally designed three bedroom options offer 112m2 up to 137m2 approx. of living. Each home boasts an Ariston appliance kitchen overlooking open plan living, outdoor entertaining space/s and a minimum of one car garage. Each home promises a relaxed lifestyle.
Each three bedroom floorplan features;
– Outdoor entertaining
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Lower level powder room – for guests
– European laundry
– Two car spaces including minimum of one car garage
– A choice from three beautifully conceived colour palettes
All 3 Property Group crafted townhomes boast the following luxuries;
– Architectural design with fantastic indoor and outdoor flow
– Generous open plan living
– Light-filled interiors
– Contemporary kitchens with Ariston cooking appliances
– Ariston 75 cm stainless steel gas cooktop with wok burner
– Ariston 60 cm multi-function electric oven with full inner glass and stainless
– Ariston externally ducted stainless steel range hood
– Ariston 60 cm integrated stainless steel dishwasher
– Ariston 28 L integrated microwave oven
– Double stainless steel sink plus draining basket
– Dorf Polished Chrome sink mixer
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– 3PUSH home automation starter pack – be able to control five zones of lighting, all from a fixed iPad dock or hand-held device
– 3Solar ready
– NBN ready – access to Fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP)technology. This is your gateway to one of the most advanced technology projects in Australian History – the NBN rollout
– Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Separately metred gas, electricity and water
– Good storage throughout
Situated betweenMulligans Flatand Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve, start your day with the soothing chords of Throsby’s natural surroundings.Throsby is headlined by a community orientated’ meet and play’ design with a collection of local parks and bike paths. Vivace is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the cosmopolitan offerings of Gungahlin Town Centre (5-minute drive) and Canberra City (15-minute drive).