11 Swinney Street Casey, ACT 2913
Settle your family in style and space with leading schools, popular parkland, shops and transport all within easy reach.
Cleverly designed to maximise natural light, this four-bedroom, ensuite home boasts a separate formal lounge and open plan informal living overlooked by the modern kitchen with quality appliances. The home is set amidst low-maintenance gardens and has a child-friendly rear yard.
Complete with ducted heating and cooling for seasonal comfort and a double garage, this home promises an easy-care lifestyle in a family-friendly enclave.
– Single level, family home
– Two sun-drenched living areas
– Modern kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three other bedrooms with built-in storage
– Low maintenance gardens and yard
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Double garage
– Family-friendly suburb
– Easy access to Gungahlin Marketplace
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any up coming inspections, changes or
cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1Form, click the “APPLY NOW”
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises