Two Bedroom with all the Ammenities on Jerrabomberra Avenue!
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Narrabundah is this two bedroom unit, located on the ground floor of the complex that has it all.
With an open plan living space and plenty of room for entertaining in the two sun-drenched courtyards, this property is just waiting to be enjoyed this summer. The kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage, an electric cooktop and opens onto the meals area to make serving those family meals a breeze.
The master bedroom features spacious ensuite with spa bath and built-in-robe, while the second generous bedroom also features a built-in-robe. The complex includes an exclusive, residents only pool and gym, as well as tennis court and BBQ area to be enjoyed during the summer.
Centrally located in the inner south, this unit is a quick fifteen minute drive into the city centre and located close to public transport and the award winning restaurants on the Kingston Foreshore. Perfect for the young professional or post graduate student looking for a quiet suburban lifestyle with the city only seconds away.
– Timber look flooring
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– Ensuite with spa bath
– Second bathroom with laundry
– Two generous, low maintenance courtyards
– One garage and one allocated car space
– Complex with plenty of ammenities including Pool, Gym and Tennis Court
– Kitchen with electric cooktop and plenty of bench space
– NBN (FTTN) available
– Ideal location and central to the city
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept and the property.