6 MINUTE WALK TO HARRISON SCHOOL AND SHOPS
Located within just a 6 minute walk to the sought after ‘Harrison School’, this 3 bedroom home is perfectly suited to a small family that enjoy convenience and a safe neighborhood littered with parks and playgrounds including one opposite the home.
The bright a spacious open plan family and dining area extends seamlessly to the outdoors with large sliding doors to rear garden.
The kitchen with island bench overlooks the family area and features a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops.
A seperate loungeroom that can be closed off from the family area ideal for a your home theatre or formal loungeroom.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and features ensuite with double sinks, shower, toilet and a walk in robe.
The other two bedrooms at the rear of the home both feature built in robes.
The main bathroom has separate toilet with full size bath and separate shower.
The gardens are landscaped for easy maintenance and fully fenced.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Large bathroom with shower, bath and sepearte toilet
– Loungeroom that can be closed off from family room
– Tiled large family room and meals area
– Large open plan kitchen with stone bench tops
– Bosch Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Landscaped and easy to maintain backyard
– Intercom system
– Water tank
– Single garage with remote and internal access and off street parking
– 6 Minute walk to Harrison School
– 6 Minute walk to Woolworths
– 6 Minute Drive to Gungahlin Town center
– Located opposite a park and Playground
**there is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY
Please feel free to complete an application prior to viewing the property.
You may complete an application via 1form at
or via our website