Class and Convenience at Sky Plaza
Finally you can have style, class and convenience in your new residence at Sky Plaza. Conveniently located opposite Westfield Woden, you will be spoiled for choice with endless shopping, cinemas, food, cafes and dining. If you can’t walk to your workplace in Woden then jump on a bus from just outside your private courtyard, which will take you directly to the city.
This two storey, one bedroom residence offers everything you want and need with a spacious bedroom on the mezzanine, large wardrobes/storage, European laundry with Fisher and Paykel dryer and a clean bathroom with a tasteful colour pallet.The lower level has enough space for lounge and dining as well as entertaining in summer when it’s warm enough to open the double doors joining the home to the courtyard.
Cooking will be enjoyable and no fuss for those nights that you choose not to eat at the beautiful Bradley Street dining precinct, with a renovated Westinghouse oven and Bosch stove top as well as brand new Fisher and Paykel dishdrawer. Parking is free to you with your own allocated car space and extra storage is available to you in the form of a lockable cage.
On top of this, make use of the Sky Plazas podium level garden with BBQs, available only to residents and their guests.
– Spacious double storey one bedroom
– Private courtyard
– Undercover parking
– Bosch stove top
– Westinghouse oven
– Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer
– Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
– Walking distance to Westfield Woden, new Woden Dining Precinct and easily accessible public transport
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises