3/60 Callam Street Phillip, ACT 2606
Finally you can have style, class and convenience in your new residence at Sky Plaza. Conveniently located opposite Westfeild Woden, you will be spoiled for choice with endless shopping, cinemas, food, cafes and dining. If you can’t walk to your workplace in Woden then jump on a bus from just outside your private courtyard, which will take you directly to civic.
This double story one bedroom residence offers everything you want and need with a spacious bedroom on the mezzanine, large wardrobes/storage, European laundry with Fisher and Paykel dryer and a clean bathroom with a tasteful colour pallet.The lower level has enough space for lounge and dining as well as entertaining in summer when it’s warm enough to open the double doors joining the home to the courtyard.
Cooking will be enjoyable and no fuss for those nights that you choose not to eat out with a renovated Westinghouse oven and Bosch stove top as well as brand new Fisher and Paykel dishdrawer. Parking of course is free to you with your own allocated secure car space and extra storage is available to you in the form of a lockable cage.
On top of this, make use of the Sky Plazas podium level garden with BBQs, available only to residents and their guests.
– Spacious double story one bedroom
– Private courtyard
– Secure parking
-Bosch stove top
-Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer
– Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
– Secure living and car space
– Walking distance to Westfield Woden, Canberra southern Cross Club, entertainment, shopping and dining
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW”
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises