FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF CASEY
Located within the highly sought after and friendly suburb of Casey this stylish and modern home is functionally designed and low maintenance.
Offering three bedrooms – two with built in robes and a walk in to the master, as well as an ensuite to the master and main bathroom with a shower and bath.
The open plan living area opens up to the covered alfresco area making the home feel even more spacious.
The kitchen features quality appliances with a gas stove and and electric oven as well as stone bench tops.
The backyard is enclosed, secure and low maintenance.
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 1 Car garage with internal access to the property
– open plan living
– Covered alfresco
– Low maintenance Back yard
– Stone benchtops
– Gas stove
– Within the Gold creek Primary and High School Catchment
– 9 Minute walk to Casey Market Town
– 3 Minute Drive to John Paul College
– 7 Minute Drive to Burgmaan Anglican College
– 9 Minute drive to Gungahlin Market place, Gungahlin College and leisure center
– Frequent public transport to the City and Belconnen
– Multiple Parks and play grounds within walking distance
Places We Love:
– ‘The Casey Jones’ (9 Minute walk or 3 minute drive) – Casey’s Gastro Pub offering great food, beer and themed nights.
– Gold Creek Village ( 7 Minute Drive ) – packed with delicious cafes and boutique retailers your Christmas shopping with be a breeze! There is also the walk through aviary, Canberra reptile zoo, Dinosaur museum and cockington green – hours of fun and entertainment!
– Kmart ( located at gungahlin ) – Because who doesn’t love Kmart? Open until 10pm every night
**there is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY
Please feel free to fill out an application form prior to viewing the property.
Applications can be completed via 1form at:
or Via our website: