Three Bedroom Townhouse ideally located
Be quick to secure this beautiful three-bedroom townhouse which will tick all your boxes!
The home is a 171.6 m2 townhouse featuring a leafy green & low maintenance front and rear courtyard, perfect for enjoying the warmer days upon us.
Downstairs hosts a modern kitchen with stone bench tops, ample cupboard space, soft close drawers, Bosch appliances, a stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and electric cooktop. The home also features an open plan meals and lounge area, cathedral ceilings, new carpet and a split system!
Upstairs includes a landing which is perfect for a home office or hobby space! There are also two bedrooms, both with built in robes, and in addition, a modern main bathroom with a freestanding shower and stand-alone bath tub.
This renovated home is ideally located only a short walk to Westfield Belconnen, Government buildings, local amenities, Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen bus interchange and a short drive to Calvary Hospital & the University of Canberra.
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms upstairs with build in robes
– Main bathroom with freestanding shower and bath
– Modern Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & electric cooktop
– Lounge room with high ceilings
– Brand new quality carpet installed to downstairs of the property
– Split system downstairs
– Upstairs landing space, perfect for your home office
– Internal laundry with plenty of storage
– Front and rear courtyards – low maintenance
– Double garage with secure remote roller door
– Quiet complex with a common area
– Ideally location near the heart of Belconnen!
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply with SORTED at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.