Multiple tenancy buildings plus land development opportunity in historic town centre
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a high profile and versatile property plus adjacent vacant land.
Located at the gateway to Canowindra’s CBD and Gaskill Street, famous for its winding old bullock track route, you’ll find the home of a former iconic business and an adjoining parcel of land.
Ideal for an entrepreneur to turn the history of the shop & warehouse into a tourist attraction. The two properties would suit a variety of business options including a micro-brewery, wedding & reception venue, self-storage, tourist accommodation or simply relocate an existing business and utilise the showroom, offices, workshop, staff amenities and storage areas.
The adjoining land is a greenfield site which has access to the warehouse and has dual access to Gaskill Street and separate lane.
* Please contact agent for a comprehensive information pack and video walkthrough of both properties.
Late Victorian commercial building with attached warehouse and goods yard at rear of the property plus adjoining vacant land with street and lane access.
With a number of titles – the shop and warehouse could be retained while a separate development considered on the adjoining vacant land.
Multiple tenancy buildings – 27-29 Gaskill Street
Zone: B2 Local Centre
Built in 1909 and first used as a department store and later as a Holder car dealership showroom. The original 4m high pressed metal ceilings still remain.
– 254m2 street-level shop
– 21m street frontage with two entrances
– One office, counter with storage room and large open floor area
– Four basement storage rooms
– Flexible floor plan
– Substantial off-street parking
– Building restumped in 2019
– Two new electrical meter boxes and 3-phase mains installed.
Built in 1935 at the rear of the shop.
– Solid galvanised iron construction using steel I-beams
– 610m2 – 8.5 metres at the highest point
– 5 x roller doors
– 2 x mechanic pits (1 double and 1 single) and truck hoist
– Vehicle access from main street to secure, private yard at warehouse level of property
– 3-bay carport in yard area
Vacant block – 33 Gaskill Street
Excellent main street convenience with wide rural views.
Zone: B2 Local Centre
– Development opportunities include: boarding houses, light industries, shop top housing, tourist and visitor accommodation (subject to development approval)
– Dual street access
– Direct access to warehouse