The West End Rumpus - An Exquisitely Appointed Four Bedroom Townhome
Display open for viewing at 4 Golgerth Street.
ONLY ONE REMAINING, UNIT 7 NOW UNDER OFFER!
Imagine coming home to 177m2 of superbly appointed living basking in uninterrupted views of the surrounding native Australian landscape. This is the West End Rumpus.
The home’s flexible layout with its multiple in/outdoor living spaces capitalises on its prime end of row position and the north aspect. Upon entering the ground level you are met by 2500mm ceilings. Step down the hallway and you are greeted by expansive, north-facing open plan living. The serene bushland outlook is framed by large double glazed windows. The indoors mets the outdoors via a triple stacker door which opens out onto a sizeable balcony. The balcony wraps around the living space capturing the tranquil outlook. Here, is the perfect platform for relaxed entertaining with friends and family. The well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances overlooks the living space further highlighting the home’s superb liveability.
The master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and its own private balcony again with serene bushland views is ideally situated on the ground level. A separate powder room – perfect for visitors and double garage with internal access complete this level.
A further three bedrooms with built-in robes, dedicated study space, rumpus, laundry with cupboards galore and main bathroom with separate toilet comprise the lower level. The large rumpus flows out to a huge 5.8m x 3.2m covered alfresco – ideal for year round relaxing.
Luxury features include;
– Only one home with this floorplan remaining
– Uninterrupted views of native Australian landscape
– Expansive open plan living space on ground level
– Two balconies on ground level – living space and master suite
– Designer kitchen with quality appliances
– Lower level rumpus plus dedicated study space
– Covered alfresco
– Ground level master with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes on lower level
– Energy efficient double-glazed windows and bi-fold doors
– Ducted heating/cooling
– Double garage with internal access
– Tranquil location opposite bushland reserve
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 177.1m2
– Garage: 36.5m2
– Under roofline: 213.6m2
– Construction completion due March 2020
– Estimated EER: 6.0 stars – final EER dependent on final construction
To learn more about Benchmark Projects visit www.benchmarkprojects.net.au