STUNNING 353m² DESIGNER HOME, IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING & FAMILIES
Welcome to 1 Rigby St, a forever home featuring the highest quality finishes and trimmings. Designed to make the most of the amazing aspect with a view towards the Stromlo Forest.
The home itself is spectacular inside and out, from the Cedar wood entrance, the magnificent steel spine Victorian ash staircase which transports you to a new level of excellence. From the split-level living, dining and kitchen the view is beautifully framed in vertical windows spanning a height of 3.7 metres.
The lower level comprises of a grand entry, high ceilings with an eye-catching cascading chandelier and centres around a lounge, living dining with feature stone wall. A gourmet kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop with 5 burners, 900mm Smeg pyrolytic oven, built-in oven and microwave combo, 3 metre x 1metre island benchtop with 40 mm Calacutta stone and large walk-in pantry.
Walk past the concealed laundry to an enclosed entertaining BBQ area with handy sink.
This lower level allows for internal access from the double remote garage and includes separate access to what could be a self-contained unit featuring a kitchen with kitchen 600mm induction cooktop and 600mm pyrolytic oven, a separate bedroom with ensuite.
Upstairs reaches new heights in opulence with spacious master suite. A peaceful outlook is complimented by a substantial ensuite and walk-in robe with plenty of storage, shelves and space. Also, on this level you will also find a segregated teenager’s room with ensuite, 2 more bedrooms, a study, loads of linen storage, a separate toilet and Rumpus with balcony enjoying stunning views.
– 6 bedrooms
– 5 separate seating areas
– 4 bathrooms
– 2 balconies
– 2 separate entrances
– 2 car remote garage
– Ground Floor Living: 154.7m² (approx.)
– Lower Floor Living: 142.7m2 (approx.)
– Garage: 38.1m² (approx.)
– Porch 3.8m2 (approx.)
– Balcony 9.1m2
– Total under roofline: 353m2 (approx.)
– Land Size: 437m2
– Rates $2976 per year
– Almost new condition, immaculately presented, modern family home
– Spacious, open planned main living area with 3.7 m cathedral windows & ceiling
– Expansive views of Stromlo Forest
– All Double-glazed windows
– Steel spine staircases with Victorian ash timber.
– 6 huge Velux double glazed skylights
– 2000lt rainwater tank with pump
– In-slab heating or hydronic heating provision
– Ducted vacuum provision
– Built-in oven and microwave comb
– 9.8KW solar