10/110 Fergus Road Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Occupying a top floor position in a small complex, this well-appointed apartment is ideal for those looking to get their foot into the market.
The light and airy open plan living/kitchen area space basks in a sunny aspect and has floating timber flooring, while the tidy kitchen offers plenty of storage space.
The single bedroom is generously proportioned and has ensuite access to the combined bathroom/laundry. Complete with your own allocated carspace, this property is conveniently located close to Queanbeyan CBD and is an easy drive from Canberra.
Owners’ Favourite Part: It’s an easy walk to Queanbeyan CBD. You can enjoy bike rides and walks along the river and take advantage of nearby playground and parks, cafes.
– Open plan, sun-drenched living
– Floating timber flooring to kitchen/living area
– Kitchen has electric cooktop
– Generous bedroom
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Single allocated carport
– Easy access to Queanbeyan CBD and river
– Ideal for first home buyers or savvy investors
Particulars (all approx.);
– Combined Living Size: 48m2
– Body Corporate: $483.40 pq
– Currently tenanted for $245p/wk until August 2019