Spacious elevated family home.
Just minutes from Canberra’s Central Business District, the Australian National University and a diversity of other educational institutions you’ll find this “one of a kind” residence in the leafy sought after suburb of O’Connor.
This is your chance to secure an updated two level, four bedroom family home cleverly designed to offer multiple separate living space options.
At the heart of the home is a family-sized kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, electric cooking, dishwasher and enough room for a meals area.
Enjoy the separate open-plan living room with decorative wood fire heater, lovely large format windows to make the most of the views across the suburb. Stunning timber flooring complements all the living spaces.
Three bedrooms including the master are situated on the upper level with another room that could be a study or a fourth bedroom. Master and bedroom four include built-in robes. Bathroom includes bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs is the fourth bedroom featuring a walk-in robes/rumpus room/granny flat with its own kitchen and bathroom & laundry.
Enormous storage at rear of the single garage and also in a separate room/worksop.
Located at the foot of Black Mountain recreational walking trails are close-by as are major bus routes, schools, arterial roads and parks.
The rear porch opens out to the well established gardens and garden shed.
Single garage and loads of additional off-street parking.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The treeline view from the sunny lounge area
– Level one has three bedrooms including master and secondary bedroom with built-in robes
– Additional fourth bedroom/study with built-in robes on lower level
– Spacious living room and separate dining with decorative wood fire heater
– Kitchen, electric cooking, dishwasher and enough room for a meals area
– Private and established gardens
– Porch overlooking rear yard
– Terrace to front of the home
– Feature timber flooring
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ground level self contained granny flat with separate entrance
– Single garage and dedicated off-street four car parking
– Garden shed
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 160m2
– Block size: 698m2
– Unimproved land value: $654,000
– Rates $4156 p.a
– Built: 1959
– EER 0.0