Resort Style Living in Idyllic Location
Situated in one of Inner South’s most sought-after locations, in a quiet tree-lined street lies ground floor apartment 118/81 Kennedy Street.
Within metres of your front door, you are graced with the cosmopolitan offerings of old Kingston and Kingston Foreshore; their lively nightlife, culture and growing precincts. Venture a little further and you’ll find a smörgåsbord of cuisine and entertaining options in Manuka and Barton. Stroll a couple of blocks and you will find yourself on the shore of Lake Burley Griffin. Feeling more energetic? The Brighton Complex boasts its own fully-equip gym or Red Hill is only a short drive away. Looking to relax? Find a quiet spot amongst the trees in the common area, enjoy a game of tennis or take a dip in the complex in-ground pool to cool off. At the Brighton Apartments, a choice of leisurely pursuits awaits you.
Single level and with quality timber flooring throughout, no. 118 boasts a generous, light-filled, open plan living and dining space complete with room for a study nook. A covered patio is connected to the living space via large glass sliding doors – perfect for relaxing on summer evenings.
The master bedroom has built-in robes, ensuite with bath and access to a private balcony. Serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet, the second bedroom also enjoys access to the balcony and has built-in robes.
Moments from Kingston Foreshore, Kingston shops and close to arterial roads, this home is the ideal locale for the executive couple.
Owners’ Favourite Part: Its location! Your front door is at the gateway of some of Canberra’s best entertainment and shopping precincts.
– Quiet complex on tree-lined street in the heart of Kingston
– Ground floor, single level apartment
– Generous open plan living/dining with study space
– Covered, paved patio
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony access
– Ensuite with spa bath
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and European laundry
– High quality timber flooring t/out
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living space
– Large, single, underground car space
– Complex has fully-equip gym, tennis court and in-ground pool
– Perfect for first home buyers, savvy investors, astute professionals
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living: 85m2
– Patio: 12m2
– Balcony: 9m2
– Car space: 20m2
– Year Built: 1997
– EER: 5
– Council Rates: $1,800 pa
– Body Corporate: $816 pq
– Rent: Currently tenanted at $480 per week until January 2020