12 Charlton Crescent Gordon, ACT 2906
Escape the hustle and bustle of a busy life with your own private oasis of clean air bordered by a rural landscape. With commanding mountain views and backing onto rolling farmland, this home is ideally located to offer the perfect balance between city convenience and open space.
Set across a single level and inspired with a country ambience, this character-filled home has been lovingly maintained. The heart of the home is a generous open plan dining and living space, which features timber floor boards, timber windows, a gorgeous gas fireplace and a pitched ceiling with exposed trusses. Overlooked by the modern kitchen with large island bench, stainless steel Bosch appliances and induction cooktop, the dining/living space basks in the magnificent farmland and mountain views.
A covered verandah plus timber deck flows off the dining/living space and wraps around the home – and is perfect for relaxing and watching the sun set over the Brindabella Ranges or entertaining friends and family. The low maintenance, secure yard is ideal for the children and pets to plays. While over the back fence, is an abundance of open space.
The bedrooms, all with built-in robes are segregated from the main living space. The master has access to the two-way bathroom with spa bath.
The home is complete with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and a double carport with lockable storage area – which is attached to the home.
Set on a gently sloping, slightly elevated block in a family-friendly loop street, an array of quality education institutions and amenities and walking trails are within a short distance.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The country ambience. And the amazing location where the best of city living, and open space can be enjoyed.
– Generous open plan informal living with views and gas fireplace
– Veranda plus timber entertaining deck overlooking Brindabella Mountains
– Modern kitchen with matte black sink and mixer and Bosch appliances
– Double brick carport with lockable storage area is attached to the home
– R/C ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans in the bedrooms
– Perfect for downsizers, established and growing families
– Quiet loop street in family-friendly suburb
– 5 minute drive to an array of educational institutions and local amenities
– Close to walking trails adjacent Murrumbidgee River
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 431m2
– Living Size: 122m2
– Carport and storage size: 46m2