Sun Drenched - Spacious - Single Level
Presenting an opportunity that is often sought but rarely found, 12 Conyers Street boasts a single level design with high-end finishes throughout resulting in the perfect easy-care entertainer. Showcasing understated elegance and superior craftsmanship, this residence has been designed to maximise space with effortless indoor/outdoor transitions. The hub of the home is the contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry plus generous open plan lounge and dining areas flooded with natural light.
The home offers a large master suite complete with generous walk-in robe and ensuite, two secondary bedrooms both with floor to ceiling built-in robes and a multi-purpose room, ideal as a study/guest bedroom or secondary living area.
Located only a short walk to Hughes shops, local schools and moments to Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Flawless design together with the central location
– Built by award winning builder
– Designed by Adam Hobill, award winning designer
– Sun drenched living open plan living area
– Private courtyard with built-in BBQ, perfect for summer entertaining
– Modern Caesarstone kitchen with SMEG appliances, walk-in pantry and plenty of cupboard space
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms plus versatile fourth bedroom/ multi-purpose room
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating and free standing bath
– Oversized double lock up garage with additional storage area
– Quality Silvertop Ash Timber flooring throughout the living spaces and quality carpets to bedrooms
– Ducted heating/cooling throughout and gas log fireplace to lounge room
– CCTV Surveillance System, front intercom and security system
– 5000L water tank
– Perfect for downsizers, professionals or families seeking an easy-care lifestyle
– Walking distance to Hughes IGA, Capital Chemist and two minute drive to Woden Town Centre & Canberra Hospital
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 158m2
– Garage size: 43m2
– Year Built: 2012
– EER: 6.0