13 Crackajack Way Moncrieff, ACT 2914
Located within a 3-minute drive to the cosmopolitan offerings of the Gungahlin Town Centre, this property is an outstanding addition to the savvy investor’s portfolio. Currently tenanted until December 2019, this property has a strong rental return.
A sophisticated showcase of contemporary comforts fused with award-winning architecture, this former display home offers luxury living within a 3-minute drive to the cosmopolitan offerings of the Gungahlin Town Centre.
This substantial family home has a cool grey colour scheme and boasts dual living areas with easy to maintain Bamboo floorboards. While the spacious bedrooms feature plush charcoal carpets.
The generous open plan kitchen has Smeg stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900ml gas stove top and electric oven, plenty of cupboard space, stone benchtops and a large walk in pantry. The sun-drenched informal family/dining room boasts in-built cabinetry. Large sliding doors open up to the covered alfresco to seamlessly combine the indoor with the outdoors. The alfresco dining area overlooks the wonderfully private, child-friendly yard. While, the second lounge room is perfect for a reading room or formal dining area.
The master bedroom is superb and boasts a beautiful ensuite with extra-large shower and marbled feature tiles plus walk through wardrobe, which leads into a parents’ retreat or nursery with in-built stone benchtops and drawers.
A versatile fifth bedroom/living space completes this family haven.
– Open plan informal living plus separate lounge
– Five bedrooms including versatile fifth bedroom/living space
– Alfresco entertaining and secure yard
– Smeg appliances – gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Superb master suite with deluxe ensuite, walk through robe and parents’ retreat
– Main bathroom features separate shower and bathtub
– Powder room – perfect for guests
– Plush carpets to bedrooms and Bamboo flooring to living spaces
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling to all rooms
– Alarm system
– Downlights throughout
– Irrigated lawns
– Family-friendly location with sports grounds and parks close by
– Excellent public and private education institutions within easy access
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block: 455m2
– Living: 201m2
– Alfresco size: 10m2
– Year built: 2015
– Council rates: $2,173pa
– Currently leased at $740 p/wk until Dec