Outstanding opportunity in ultra-convenient locale
Whether you are looking for an outstanding investment opportunity or a lovely home for yourself, this is it!
This home has one spacious bedroom in addition to a study room with a window to enjoy the daylight. You can even put a bed into the study!
The modern kitchen is finished with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances. These quality finishes are complimented by generous storage with soft-close finishes.
The bathroom is thoughtfully planned, featuring a HUGE shower and quality fixtures and fittings. The homeâ€™s convenient European laundry is fitted with a dryer. The open plan living & dining area can easily fit a full-sized dining table and lounge suite.
A tenancy is currently in place yielding a rental return of $1646 per month with a new tenancy starting a periodic rental agreement from mid August at $1820.
Situated on the quiet side of the block, with views to the park and a small lake. Your private balcony is perfect to enjoy a coffee or tea or even a BBQ on a sunny day.
Our favourite part: the light rail network is only a moment from your doorstep, the daily convenience will be a pleasant surprise and the investment potential will be sure to continue into the future.
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cook top, oven, dishwasher and stone bench top breakfast bar.
– Large living spaces, bathroom, study room and bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
– Generous study room with a big window.
– Well-maintained throughout with a private balcony viewing the park and lake
– NBN ready
– Reverse cycle air conditioning system
– Quiet side of the block
– Secure and private complex
– Basement secure parking
– Communal BBQ area
– Close to Franklin Shops (including Woolworths and Coffee Guru)
– Walking distance to light rail
Close to Gungahlin Marketplace (5 min) and Canberra City (15 mins)
Living Space: 65mÂ² + 8mÂ² balcony (approx.)
Body Corporate: $2327 p.a. (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,186.48 p.a. (approx.)
Currently returned at $1646 per month with a new tenancy starting mid August at $1820 per month until August 2019