Generous Parcel of Land with Plenty of Scope
*Currently vacant. Please register your attendance prior to attending the property to ensure a safe viewing environment. Private appointments are strongly encouraged.*
Exhibiting endless potential and scope to further capitalise, this privately built home offers the perfect opportunity in a high growth suburb. Set on an expansive 802m2 level block, it lies only from the local shops, schooling and public transport.
Opportunities to secure homes like this are becoming rarer and rarer. Over the last five years, Rivett has seen 20.3% growth* in the median house price. This is expected to only continue.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: Endless opportunities for future growth
– Adaptable layout with generous lounge and dining spaces
– Vast north-east facing backyard
– Original kitchen with scope for renovation
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower, separate bath and toilet, ripe for renovation
– Large double lock-up garage
– Opportunity to transform or to knock down and build your forever home
– Perfect for first home buyers, builders, renovators or young families looking for an opportunity to secure a block in prime location
– Only moments to local shops, Cooleman Court and a selection of schooling
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 109m2
– Garage size: 43m2
– Block Size: 802m2
– Year Built: 1971
– EER: 0.5
– Council Rates: $2,769pa
– Rent Appraisal: $490 to $510 per week
* Figure obtained from Pricefinder.com.au on 19/3/20.