18/78 Hodgson Crescent Pearce, ACT 2607
Light-filled with neutral interiors, this two bedroom apartment presents a superb opportunity for the savvy investor or as an excellent starter for an individual or couple.
Opposite Pearce shops and only 5 minutes from Westfield Woden and Southlands Mawson – a host of lifestyle facilities including shops, parks, playing fields and public transport are within easy access. An array of quality public and private educational institutions including the prestigious Marist College are also enviably close by.
Occupying a top floor position, this apartment features a generous open plan living space overlooked by the tidy kitchen with ample storage. A balcony flows off the living area creating the perfect environment for entertaining or relaxing in the sunshine.
The two bedrooms are of good size, both featuring in-built storage. Car accommodation is provided by a single carport with additional visitor parking available. A combined bathroom and laundry complete this tidy property.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The fantastic location close to an array of lifestyle options.
– Low maintenance two bedroom apartment in a quiet and neat complex
– Tidy kitchen in neutral tones with fabulous storage space
– Light filled living area with access to the balcony
– Generous bedrooms with built in robes
– Car accommodation is provided by a single carport and additional visitor parking
– Perfect location just a short walk to the local shops, Pearce preschool, Sacred Heart primary
– Within close proximity to all amenities at the Woden and Phillip shopping precincts
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: m2
– Balcony Size: m2
– Year Built: 1975
– EER: 3.5
– Rates: $450 pq
– Body Corporate: $936 pq
– Rent: $360 per week