18 Conway Street Karabar, NSW 2620
Occupying an elevated block, peacefully positioned adjacent to parkland reserve, 18 Conway Street is the ultimate family home – spacious, practical and conveniently located 12 kms to Canberrra city, with an abundance of storage.
Capturing sweeping views from every window, this free-standing home presents well-maintained interiors with impressive outdoor entertaining spaces. The heart of this home is the north facing open plan family/kitchen area warmed by a vented combustion fireplace. A spacious formal lounge and dining space provides separation of living. While the versatile rumpus/games room/teenagers’ retreat on the lower level means there is room for all! A large patio / balcony flows off the upper level living spaces and provides the perfect environment for relaxing with friends or family. A second paved entertaining space resides at the front of the home. The secure rear yard has level lawns and is perfect for the kids or pets to play.
The master bedroom boasts built-in storage, a custom built his/hers huge walk-in robe and renovated ensuite. The further two bedrooms feature large built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom, with separate toilet.
The lower level is dedicated to a double garage with internal access, large workshop / shelved wall, oversized laundry, a versatile retreat and full under house storage.
Complete with fresh paint, new carpet, vertical and venetian blinds, gas heating and reverse cycle heating/cooling to the formal living, this home will tick all the boxes for the family!
– Well-maintained two storey home with an elevated position opposite bush reserve and enjoying superb district views
– Spacious formal lounge/dining space provides separation
– Sunlit interiors with rear of the home basking in the north aspect
– Generous master suite with renovated ensuite and huge walk-in robe, Built-in storage to other two bedrooms
– Refreshed kitchen with an abundance of bench/cupboard space, pantry, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Versatile retreat segregated downstairs
-Casual living area warmed by combustion fireplace with ducting to warm the home
– Reverse cycle A/C to formal living, ceiling fans in all bedrooms to family/living
– Secure yard with level lawns
– Freshly painted, new carpet, upgraded LED lighting, new gas hot water system, NBN
– Double garage, internal access, caravan parking area
– Bush walking trails